Basalamander

Splatoon

I've been a fan of Splatoon since 2020, when I first played Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion. Since then, I've fallen in love with the character design and development, and I love writing fics! Currently, my big Splatoon fanfic project is a novelization of the Splatoon 3 story mode. All of my Splatoon fics focus on my Splatsona Sashi and his boyfriend Marlon.

Sunken Stories

Currently a 3-part series with more planned. The Sunken Stories tells the tale of Sashi, the former Octarian soldier and the torture and pain he's gone through, which was enough to give him severe PTSD. Marlon is there to support him. This series mostly focuses on their relationship dynamic: how they met, how they entered their relationnship, etc. There is a plan for a more plot-focused adaption of Splatoon 3's story mode in the works.

G-Rating | Complete | Pairing: Sashi and Marlon

Warnings: PTSD, aftermath of torture, implied/referenced child abuse, implied/referenced brainwashing.

Sashi's nightmares keep Marlon awake, again. Maybe this time, he can get them to stop.

T-Rating | Complete | Pairing: Sashi and Marlon

Warnings: Brainwashing, child soldiers, murder, torture, blood and injury, death.

That heavenly melody... Experiment #10,008 decides to leave the Octarian army for good.

T-Rating | Complete | Pairing: Sashi and Marlon

Warnings: PTSD, aftermath of torture, aftermath of violence, implied/referenced self-harm, past drug use, past brainwashing, past child abuse, dissection, drowning, dismemberment.

After escaping from the Deep Sea Metro, Experiment #10,008 runs into Agent 4 once more. Injured and with no where else to go, he lets his once-enemy take care of him, and the tension between is so thick, you could cut it with a knife. But even with their temporary truce, the secrets between them could be enough to destroy any progress they've made so far. What were Agent 4's motives for taking in 10,008? What exactly happened to leave 10,008 in such a state? Can they learn to trust each other, before the tension becomes worse? And if not, what is 10,008's fate?

Miscellaneous

G-Rating | Complete | Pairing: Sashi and Marlon

Warnings: None

Sashi has never heard of Splatsmas. Marlon is determined to change that.